Data management plans are required by many research grant sponsors such as National Science Foundation (NSF) and National Institutes of Health (NIH). The sponsors insist that these plans should be NOT be copied from templates and MUST be specific for proposed research. Proposal reviewers are being instructed to increase the rigor with which they must review the data management plan document. With SeedMeLab Principal Investigators can provide a realistic blue print of how they will manage their data life cycle and open up the data (if needed) on conclusion of their grant award.
Benefits of using SeedMeLab
- We provide assistance in developing Data Management Plan document for your proposal.
- Realistic implementation of Data Management Plan using the SeedMeLab platform.
- Provide letter of commitment on request.
- Project website included with Managed hosting.
- Full control of your data with branding.
- Easily disseminate and retain data & context from prior research work.
Discuss your Data Management Plan.